Facility Use - Fannin County School Organizations Only

School-sponsored events that are free from outside contracted services, and provide 100% of the proceeds in support of a Fannin County school organization, may utilize this procedure. Open the Performing Arts Center Facility Use Rules and Regulations document to check eligibility status. Open How To Submit The Performing Arts Center Reservation Document and print to help you accurately submit documentation.